It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:06 am

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Downloading results
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am 

I fully understand that you are a company but there are different business models on which you can make money. Open access company are also making money. How I suppose to know how good are your dockings if I cannot download the results. Is this greed or just simple stupidity. I cannot visualize either because of some incompatibilities with your aplets. Congratulations for creating such a sophisticated vehicle that just simply does not have any gas to drive on.

Post subject: Re: Downloading results
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 am 

Dear Professor Stec,

thank you for your comments. While we have to make money from our products, we always try to be as supportive to our customers as we can. We often get e-mails from low budget groups or teachers who would like to get a free access to our services and we almost always response in a positive manner.

We have granted a download access to you for a week, so you will be able to check your results. Would you be so kind to detail the incompatibility issue that block you form vieweng the results?

Thank you for using DockingServer,

Best wishes,
Zsolt Bikadi, PhD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:58 pm 

First of all I must congratulate your group for coming up with this kind of Platform. I was able to dock my compounds and also got the results. But unfortunately I couldn't download them for my future analysis as per my work. Dear Sir, I am a research scholar and I have no funds at all and I want these files to be on my hard disk. Its disappointing that you spent your time on this server and once complete your are forbidden from accessing the results. I request your group to work on this aspect and help me in this regard as soon as possible. Hope I would be assisted with and taken out of this trouble.

Thanks & Sorry ( For my comments)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:42 pm 

You can request a full waiver for downloading your files by e-mail: info@dockingserver.com.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]