It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: About subscription and results
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 pm 

At tthe moment I have 457 items waiting for docking and my subscription ends in 6 days. Will the server still dock these and keep the results so I can download them or will the server just erase everything? I do not have enough money for buy a month subscription just yet (although I do have additional 400 more dockings to do with the prepared ligands)...

Post subject: Re: About subscription and results
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:44 pm 

Our goal is to have happy dockers :), so we do not delete files immediately after the subscription ends (for subscribers the waiting time before deletion is at least 2 months). However, you will not be able to download files, if you are not subscriber. So please try to download your results before your subscription ends. If you do not succeded, just write us a mail and we will allow you to download your older results.
About your other dockings - we consider about 20% overuse as normal (so one week after one month subsciption is ok). After that time the calculations will be slowed down or paused.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 am 

So, just double checking: those ones which are in "waiting" or "computing" status still continue, but I cannot download the results until I contact you via e-mail? I can't afford a new subscription just yet, so basically after the next 12 hours my subscription is not valid any more.
Of course I will download all the ready results I can just before the subscription ends, but the completion and fetching the results of the rest worries me :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 am 

vittuperkele wrote:
So, just double checking: those ones which are in "waiting" or "computing" status still continue, but I cannot download the results until I contact you via e-mail? I can't afford a new subscription just yet, so basically after the next 12 hours my subscription is not valid any more.
Of course I will download all the ready results I can just before the subscription ends, but the completion and fetching the results of the rest worries me :)

Yes, this is the way how your problem can be solved.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 am 

Superb!
By the way - is there something wrong with the timer. Just as the last hour was about to get changed to 59 minutes, it just ended the subscription one hour earlier?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:47 pm 

vittuperkele wrote:
Superb!
By the way - is there something wrong with the timer. Just as the last hour was about to get changed to 59 minutes, it just ended the subscription one hour earlier?

Maybe some bug is possible in timer, we will give you back this hour when you will need it :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]