It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:42 am

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Simultaion box size
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm 

I have noticed that if I set the simulation box size to 100x100x100 Å, I cannot get any sensible video output from dockingvideo.com .. I Reckon the problem is not dockingserver.com's but anyway. It sets the box values haywire.

Post subject: Re: Simultaion box size
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 am 

Sure, this box size is too big for DockingVideo right now. We have just launched DockingVideo and are not sure that docking community is interested in a video output application or not - so we will develop DockingVideo further if it will be widely accepted.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:31 pm 

bikadi wrote:
Sure, this box size is too big for DockingVideo right now. We have just launched DockingVideo and are not sure that docking community is interested in a video output application or not - so we will develop DockingVideo further if it will be widely accepted.

I do not know if scientific community is - but as hobby I am video jockey at clubs and I would love to play some docking scenes.. They should, however, be of hiqh quality and every variable (visualization, video zooming/posistioning etc) should be available for manual adjustment.. It should be free service anyway, so I think if you are going to develope it further, you do it on hobby-based thing...?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:05 pm 

Sure, I know that it should be improved in flexibility and to be more fancy :) This project started when one of our client requested a video from his docking calculation and we decided to put the methodology on the web. When we will have more free time, we will surely develop the site further.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]